Manali Nature Park Entry Fee
- 20 per person
Manali Nature Park Phone
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 34 reviews
Manali Nature Park Address: Van Vihar Path, Siyal, Manali, Himachal Pradesh, 175131, India
Manali Tour Packages
Manali Nature Park Timings
|Monday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
Manali Nature Park is a must-visit sightseeing place on your Manali holiday trip. It has been created for eco-friendly tourism and recreational purposes. When you visit this large area set amidst the mountains and the streams, you will notice the conservation of nature, preservation of cultural landscape, and sustainable development of the region. You must consider the instructions of the landscape and preserved areas while exploring Manali Nature Park.
Nature lovers can stroll in the Nature Park and come closer to the natural beauty of the region. It is a great place for those suffering from breathing, heart, and nervous ailments. The soothing atmosphere rejuvenates all your senses and relaxes your mind.
Moreover, Manali Nature Park is perfect for an educational tour, as kids can learn about the flora and fauna of the region. Adventurous souls can try the thrilling activities for an adrenaline-pumping experience. Visiting Manali Nature Park is an affordable and convenient way to observe the scenic beauty of Manali. The picturesque beauty of the hill station attracts tourists from all over the world to this nature park.
The park is identifiable because of its tall groves of Cedar and Deodar trees. The pristine wildlife reserve is set on the bank of the river Beas. You can also enjoy spotting Himachal Pradesh’s state bird, the Manual Pheasant in the nature park. While walking in the park you can also indulge in looking out for the Musk deer, Snow White Rabbits, Monal, and Brown Bear.
History of Manali Nature Park
Manali Nature Park has been created and protected by the national government and conceptualized by nature enthusiasts. It has a serene environment that is appropriately groomed by the respective authorities.
The expansive wildlife and scenic grandeur of Manali are preserved and conserved through consistent efforts. It also promotes the employment of the locals. It is marked by unique and interesting flora and fauna species and important biodiversity.
Things to do at Manali Nature Park
Manali is the perfect holiday destination whether you are a city dweller, dreaming of a break from your schedules, a nature lover, or an adventurous soul. Manali Nature Park offers a wide variety of activities for tourists from different age groups and with diverse tastes. Hence, when you visit the heavenly hill station of Manali, you should ensure that you drop by the Manali Nature Park.
Listed below are some of the amazing things you can try at the Manali Nature Park:
- Discover the natural wonders of Himachal Pradesh.
- Learn about the endangered and indigenous species of flora and fauna.
- Observe the varied ecosystems and natural treasures that thrive in the park.
- Click a picture of the cute snow-white rabbits found only in this region.
- Spot other rare species like Black Naped, Sambar, and Rhesus Macaque.
- Walk through the dense canopies of lush trees like Kail, Maple, Horse Chestnut, Deodar, and Walnut.
- Be mesmerized by the snow-capped mountains visible in the distance.
- Relax watching the sun rays light up the green pastures embellished by small birds and animals.
- Identify the medicinal herbs and plants growing in the region, for educational purposes.
- Teach your kids or learn more on your own about nature, animal behavior, science, conservation, and history in a fun-filled way.
- Rejuvenate yourself by staring at the greenery and the dramatic fringe areas of the park facing the river.
- Indulge in adrenaline-pumping activities such as climbing the craggy heights, sledding along the slopes, cycling, and hiking.
- Escape from the overload of technology and unwind in solitude for some time.
- Spend your vacation away from the crowded parts of the hill station.
Entry Fee and Timings of Manali Nature Park
The entry fee to visit Manali Nature park is INR 20 per person. There is no camera fee. Manali Nature Park is open from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all days of the week.
How to reach Manali Nature Park
You have to come to Manali before you can visit the Nature Park. The hill station of Manali is well-connected with neighboring cities and hill stations by air, rail, and road.
By Air: Take a flight to Bhuntar, in Kullu, as it is the nearest airport located 50 kilometers away from Manali. At the airport, you can take a pre-paid taxi or cab to Manali.
By Rail: You can take the rail journey to Jogindernagar Railway Station, as it is only 47 kilometers from Manali. It is easily accessible from all the major cities of the country. Cab and taxi services are available from the railway station to the hill station.
By Road: You can also travel using the privately owned or interstate government bus services from important places like Delhi, Chandigarh, Kullu, and Shimla. These buses are usually easily available and drop you at the Manali Bus Depot.
A road trip to Manali by private cab or car is also affordable. You can drive or hire a private car from major cities like Delhi, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Ambala, Shimla, and Kullu. As the roads are in good condition, this is usually the most preferred way by travelers.
Local Transport: From your accommodation in Manali you can book a hotel cab for sightseeing. You can also take your already rented taxi from top car rental companies in Manali for touring the nature park and other tourist places of Manali. There are auto-rickshaws and taxis available around the hill station.
Interesting facts about Manali Nature Park
- Manali Nature Park is a peaceful retreat offering the best of nature.
- It protects threatened species of plants and animals from human impact and conserves them from extinction.
- The air and water of the region are clean and pollution-free.
- The environment-friendly park is also home to hot springs, deep caves, and rocky trails.
- Manali has been named after Manu, believed to be the progenitor of the human race and the legendary figure from Hindu scriptures.
- It is one of the coldest places in India with temperatures dropping extremely low in the winters.
Things to keep in mind while visiting Manali Nature Park
While touring the nature park you should keep the following points in mind for a hassle-free experience:
- Choose the area of the park to explore according to the time you are visiting.
- Pick the area of the park that suits your travel style and crowd preferences.
- Stay at the national park lodge to truly explore its rich history and grand old features.
- Try to camp for at least a night for a better experience of nature and unplugging from the busy life.
- You can make a list of everything you want to do in the nature park as it is huge. It will help save time and maximize your fun at the park.
- Go out a bit from the popular places if you wish to cherish the offbeat routes.
- Act and behave respectfully and responsibly.
- Do not litter the park or deface the features to conserve its goodness.
One of the most popular hill stations in North India, Manali is a must-visit for everyone. And what better way to explore this beautiful hill station than booking an all-inclusive Manali tour package with us. We at Manali Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA, take care of all your needs and design our packages keeping your budget and preferences in mind. You can also reach out to our team of experts for a tailor-made package or get more information by filling the Contact Us form.