Set in the picturesque Beas River valley, Manali is one of the most popular holiday destinations in India. Located in the northern state of Himachal Pradesh, this gorgeous high-altitude township is replete with verdant terrains and imposing snow-clad peaks. Its unmatched serenity and beauty appeal to tourists from all over the world. It attracts people from all age groups and diverse preferences with its array of amazing things to do, be it a leisurely stroll or thrilling adventure activities. If you are looking to unwind in a unique manner amidst the serenity of Manali you can book a Manali Darshan Package.
Manali is home to numerous splendid tourist attractions as well as huge orchards of apples, plums, pears, apricots, and other fruits. The natural grandeur of the hill station can be experienced by trekking to its several vantage points. You can plan a refreshing break with family, friends, or colleagues.
Experience the tranquility of the hill town of Manali with Manali Darshan Packages by Holidays DNA. Our specially curated packages include the best experiences of Manali to meet the needs of travelers with varying interests. From nature lovers to adventure seekers there are a host of activities to choose from. Paragliding, skiing, trekking, nature walking, camping, you can pick whatever suits your interest.
We offer customized Manali Darshan Packages designed to offer an enriching experience to all types of travelers. Our list provides you with all the required information to plan your Manali trip. Pick from the popular sightseeing spots and book the best cab vendors from Manali for the most comfortable trip. We discuss your preferences and make all arrangements for your trip. We ensure you stay safe and comfortable. Our tour packages accommodate the special needs of those traveling with families, kids, senior citizens, and even solo travelers.
Suggesting the best sightseeing places in Manali we take into consideration your preferences too. You can customize our Manali Darshan Packages to personalize your trip and enjoy it as per your choice. You can also spare some time to visit nearby tourist spots and enjoy a comfortable stay with our Manali tour packages with stay and hotel.
Our Manali tour packages also include cab services by the best providers. Cab providers listed in our packages provide trusted drivers to ensure you can comfortably visit the most popular sightseeing places in Manali.
Top Places to Visit in Manali Darshan Packages
Some of the places in Manali that you can visit on your Manali Darshan packages include:
1. Hadimba Temple: Constructed in 1553 by Maharaja Bahadur Singh, Hadimba Temple is an ancient cave temple. It is a 4-story wooden Hindu shrine that carries a deserted look. Located in Dhungri forest and surrounded by pine and cedar trees, its unique architecture and scenic grandeur make it a tourist magnet. Hence, the presiding deity is regarded as the Goddess of Forest or Nature.
You will marvel at the 24 meters tall Shikhar. The exteriors are decorated with sacrificial remains of animals like buffaloes, goats, and antelopes. While tourists flock to the place every season, locals offer their prayers during emergencies or natural disasters.
2. Parvati Valley: Ending at the confluence of the River Beas and River Parvati, Parvati Valley is a steep and narrow valley with a peaceful environment. The enchanting spots in Parvati valley are abounding with high hills, beautiful villages, spectacular temples, late-night parties, natural hot water springs, and the gushing Parvati River. It also offers adventurous hiking trails.
Apart from the mesmerizing beauty and spiritual significance, it is also the most important remnant of the Hippie trail in India. The valley is worth visiting for its exquisite natural landscape. You can witness the Pulga, Sikh, and Hindu pilgrimage at Manikaran, Rudra Nag Waterfalls, and the hot springs of Kheerganga.
3. Jana Waterfall: On your way to Bijli’s Temple, Jana Waterfall is located at a distance of 11.5 km from Naggar Castle. You can visit this entrancing waterfall. Located in a small and quaint village named Jana, it is 30 feet high. You can trek through the dense forests of cedar, pine and deodar, and apple orchards to reach this charming spot.
The easy ascent suits beginner-level hikers. Hidden inside the snow-capped mountains, the water unprecedently gushes out from a cluster of rocks overlooking a wooden bridge. You can relax in the lap of nature, bathe in the water or swim in the pool.
4. Manali Sanctuary: Located within walking distance of the city center, the Manali Wildlife Sanctuary preserves extensive flora and fauna of the region. It even shelters rare species of wildlife. You can spot Himalayan Palm Civet, Barking Deer, Flying Fox, Kashmir Flying Squirrel, Himalayan Black Bear, and Himalayan Yellow-throated Marten. Explore the deodar, cedar, pine, maple, horse chestnut, poplar, kail, walnut, and Robina trees.
It is also a haven for adventure lovers, as it provides you with trekking routes and camping sites inside its premises. You can also stroll across the sanctuary and soak in its bewitching charm. Capture the exquisite biodiversity of Himachal in your numerous photographs.
5. Arjun Gufa: Located on the left bank of the Beas River and close to the Prini village, Arjun Gufa is a well-known spot among tourists. It is linked to the legendary Arjuna from Mahabharata. Legend has it that Arjuna meditated here, and later, Lord Shiva blessed him with Pashupata Astra. You can hike up to the cave through the tall pine trees, green meadows, and cement steps.
6. Vashisht Temple: Vashisht Temple is a 4000-year-old temple located in the Vashisht Village. It is built just next to the sulphurous hot water springs. These springs draw people from all over the world. Dedicated to saint Vashisht, the Kula-guru of Lord Rama, it also has shrines of Lord Rama and Lord Shiva. Dussehra is celebrated with great pomp and show for a week.
It is believed that water here can cure many infections and skin diseases. The Turkish-style bath houses are separately used by men and women. Don’t forget to notice the intricate wooden carvings and traditionally designed interiors with figures and antique paintings.
7. Beas Kund: Perched at a height of 3893 m, Beas Kund is a high-altitude emerald lake attracting tourists from everywhere. It branches off into streams and gushing waterfalls. Legend believes that Rishi Vyas who wrote Mahabharata took a bath every day in this river. It offers excellent trekking opportunities and is considered the easiest and shortest climb. However, you should take professional guidance for a safe and enjoyable expedition.
You can go straight to the river’s source that flows through Manali town. Below the three biggest mountains of Manali lie lush grasslands. You can also view the Pir Panjal Mountain range from the viewpoint.
8. Naggar Castle: Popularly called Jagti Patt, Raja Sidh Singh of Kullu built Naggar Castle in 1460. This medieval structure, surrounded by forested hills, served as his residence. It was constructed of wood and stone by blending European and Himalayan architecture. In 1978 the Himachal government converted this historical edifice into a heritage hotel.
Inside the castle, you can explore staircases, fireplaces, three small temples, and incredible art pieces. You can buy traditional and authentic souvenirs like coasters and artifacts bearing imprints of Nicholas Roerich’s paintings and wall hangings. You can also taste the scrumptious Garhwali food from the restaurant inside the premises.
9. Rohtang Pass: Famous for the breathtaking beauty of nature and memorable experiences, Rohtang Pass proudly stands at 3,978 meters. It is a natural divide between the pre-dominant Hindu culture of Kullu and the Buddhist-dominated Lahaul and Spiti valleys at high altitudes.
One of the highest passes in the Pir Panjal mountain ranges of the Himalayas, it is a much-loved place for nature enthusiasts, photography lovers, and adventure seekers. It offers thrilling activities like skiing, snow scooter sled-ride, mountain biking, and paragliding. You can only go camping in Rohtang Pass. It is best visited during the daytime due to its difficulty level, low temperatures, and high altitude.
10. Gauri Shankar Temple: Dedicated to Lord Shiva, Gauri Shankar Temple is a 12th-century Hindu temple. It is a protected monument. Legend has it that it is the last monument of the Gurjara-Pratihara traditions. It is located below the Naggar castle in Naggar village.
It is built in the famous Shikhara architectural style, which means it resembles a mountain peak. While the top is dome-shaped, the bottom is square. The nine stories are decorated with stone carvings, Ardharatna motifs, and ornamentations. You can enjoy an enthralling trek to the temple.
You can also visit other popular sightseeing places in Manali like Solang Valley, Jogini Waterfalls, Manu Temple, and the Museum of Himachal Culture & Folk Art.
In addition to our list of top cab vendors offering Manali Darshan Packages, we have also created the list of best Delhi Darshan packages, Chennai Darshan packages, Kolkata Darshan packages, Hyderabad Darshan packages, and Mumbai Darshan packages.
You can also visit other places near Manali on your Manali Darshan Packages. Book an exclusive tour to places such as Sissu (27 km), Sethan Valley (12 km), and Great Himalayan National Park (63 km).
Excited? Hurry request a call back now and book a sightseeing trip in Manali!