Lama Dugh Trek Manali Entry Fee
- Starts from 1249 per person
Lama Dugh Trek Manali Phone
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 33 reviews
Lama Dugh Trek Manali Address: Old Manali, Manali, Himachal Pradesh, 175131, India
Manali Tour Packages
Lama Dugh Trek Manali Timings
|Monday||12:00 am – 12:00 am|
|Tuesday||12:00 am – 12:00 am|
|Wednesday||12:00 am – 12:00 am|
|Thursday||12:00 am – 12:00 am|
|Friday||12:00 am – 12:00 am|
|Saturday||12:00 am – 12:00 am|
|Sunday||12:00 am – 12:00 am|
Try your hand at Lama Dugh Trek to look over the mesmerizing views of Manali town. Perched at a height of 9900 feet above sea level, the Lama Dugh Trek is a high-altitude alpine meadow that invites trekkers to fill their weekend with boundless fun, adventure, thrill, and excitement. It’s one of the shortest treks that offers the kind of experience you always wanted to experience on your Manali tour and has a pristine environment to please your mind.
Brief Overview of the Lama Dugh Trek Itinerary, Manali
The Lama Dugh Trek starts from the Manu Temple in Old Manali. As you gradually ascend the trail through a dense forest of pine and deodar trees, you’ll observe a mind-blowing view of the Himalayas that are beautifully encompassed by Deo Tibba and Indrasan peaks.
Walk horizontally to climb to your location and as you do, the region will treat your eyes with lush green meadows and plenty of alpine flowers that are a sight to behold. Take some rest, explore the surroundings, have lunch, and head back to Manali. Overall, it is a 1-day trek that can be enjoyed by both beginners and experts. Hence, you don’t need to worry about anything even if you hardly know anything about this outdoor activity.
Entry Fee and Timings of Lama Dugh Trek, Manali
As such, there is no entry fee but you need to pay a certain amount for the overall experience you’ll get on your trek to Lama Dugh and it varies depending on the tour operator you choose to visit Manali. We advise you to go ahead with a travel company that not only owns years of experience in the travel industry but also allows you to enjoy your Manali tour at reasonable prices.
Coming to its timings, the Lama Dugh Trek can be enjoyed by trekkers throughout the year. That simply means that you don’t need to wait for a specific time to plan your getaway to this hill station, especially if a trek to Lama Dugh is in your mind.
Note: It is mandatory to have at least 2 people to book this tour.
Travel Tips for Lama Dugh Trek, Manali
- Buy sturdy trekking shoes to have a gala time on your trek to Lama Dugh.
- Wear something that makes you feel comfortable all day.
- Refrain from littering the place. If spotted, you may be fined.
- Don’t smoke or drink before or during the Lama Dugh Trek.
- Pack power banks with spare batteries for your camera in your trekking backpack.
- Carry the first aid kit and regular medicines in case you’re suffering from any disease. Make sure to consult your doctor and get a thorough body check-up done before joining the trek.
- Bring drinking water bottles along with some dry snacks such as dry fruits, chocolate bars, and nuts to keep yourself full and hydrated throughout the time.
- Always have woolen clothes including full sleeves sweaters, caps, gloves, jackets, thermals, socks, sweatshirts, and track pants with you regardless of the season you’re visiting.
- Follow all the guidelines and instructions of the state government to enjoy a safe and smooth trekking experience.
- Avoid carrying valuables with you. The authorities will not be liable for any loss or damage in case something happens.
- Apply good quality sunscreen lotion to avoid suntan. It is also advised to wear sunglasses during the day with lip balm and a sun-shielding hat to protect yourself from UV rays. Other essentials such as a personal toiletry kit, rainwear, and a hand torch are also recommended.
Best Time for Lama Dugh Trek, Manali
March to December is the time when trekkers from different corners of the world flock to this location to test the daredevil inside them. During the summer season i.e., from March to June, the weather remains pleasant and cool with an average temperature ranging from 10 degrees Celsius to 25-degree Celsius, which is comfortable for tourists to enjoy a blissful escapade away from the sunny heat their city is battling with. Also, this is the time when the region’s flora is in full bloom, giving another reason to nature admirers to head to this hill station.
The monsoon season which starts in July and continues until September is great for all those who are up for a challenging experience as the entire region tends to receive heavy rainfall during this period. Wait for the monsoon to get over if it’s the snowfall of this little hamlet that excites you the most. All-in-all, it won’t be wrong to say that the Lama Dugh is an all-season destination and hence, can be visited at any time.
How to Reach Lama Dugh Trek, Manali?
To start your trek to Lama Dugh, you first need to arrive in Manali which can be easily done through one of the 3 modes of transportation. These are as follows:
By Air: Take a flight to Kullu-Manali Airport to experience hassle-free air traveling to Manali. It is the nearest domestic airport to this hill station and is only 50 km away. For international travelers, the most convenient option is the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi.
By Train: Joginder Nagar Railway Station is the closest railway head that receives frequent train services from Chandigarh and New Delhi Railway Station on an everyday basis. Outside the station, you can book a cab from top car rental companies in Manali to commute to your desired location.
By Road: Catch a public or private bus from the metro cities of India to get down to Manali at pocket-friendly prices. These buses are operated by the HRTC department for the ease of people of all ages. You can also opt for a luxury bus if comfort is your utmost priority.
Book an all-inclusive Manali tour package with us to have a gala time on your Lama Dugh Trek. We at Manali Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA, offer a variety of travel packages that not only allows you to cover the popular trekking trails but also explore the popular sightseeing places in Manali. Our travel packages can be also altered depending on your holiday budget, duration, and other requirements. Please fill out the Contact Us form to know more about our services in detail.