Manali, one of Himachal Pradesh's most well-known hill resorts, provides some of the state's most breathtaking vistas of the Pir Panjal and Dhauladhar mountains. Offering splendid views of mountains blanketed in snow throughout the year, it is the ideal destination for a refreshing trip. For an exciting day dedicated to local sightseeing in Manali, you can book our Manali 1 Day Tour Packages.
Old Manali is one of these people's preferred neighborhoods thanks to the calming cafés, reliable wifi, quaint restaurants, and practical stores. Numerous homestays and hostels provide inexpensive dorm beds for extended visits. You can explore the hill station with your loved ones and unwind in the lap of nature indulging in myriad activities across Manali.
Well suited for a relaxing holiday, Manali 1 Day Tour Packages by Holidays DNA cater to the needs and interests of all types of travelers. Our listed cab vendors from Manali offer the most comfortable and safe services helping travelers to explore the hill station comfortably. Booking a tour package with us allows you to explore Manali without worrying about anything. Offering several 1 day tour packages, they allow you to choose activities and sightseeing places in Manali that suit your interest. They take every care to make sure you have an exciting and memorable time in Manali.
In addition to this, you can also pick the places to visit in Manali and customize our 1 Day Manali Tour Packages. It allows you to add places as per your interest and have the best time of your life in Manali. Besides visiting the town, if you want to visit the surrounding areas while spending leisure time in Manali, do check our Manali tour packages with stay and hotel for more options.
The wide variety and customized Manali 1 Day Tour Packages, include cab services of trusted drivers. They take care of your specific needs and ensure your safety throughout the trip. They drive you to various sightseeing places in Manali you wish to visit.
Top Places to Visit in Manali 1 Day Tour Packages
Some of the places in Manali that you can visit on your 1 day Manali tour package include:
1. Jogini Waterfalls: Jogini Waterfall is situated in the picturesque Manali Valley, about 2 kilometers from the well-known Vashisht Temple and about 3 kilometers from the busy town. The trip from Vashisht Temple through pine forests to the captivating Jogini Waterfalls is delightful.
The waterfall cascades from a height of 160 feet. Its stunning beauty makes it a famous tourist destination. You can trek to the waterfall and be mesmerized by the stunning panorama of the River Beas and the snow-capped peaks of Rohtang. The gorgeous Manali Valley and the beauty of Jogini Waterfall are a delight for nature lovers.
2. Solang Valley: One of the most well-liked tourist spots in Himachal Pradesh is Solang Valley, which is located 14 kilometers to the northwest of Manali's main town. The valley lies on the route from Manali to Rohtang and gets a lot of visitors each year.
Solang Valley is a favorite among nature lovers and adventure seekers. It offers splendid vistas and a variety of activities from parachuting to paragliding, horseback riding to driving mini-open jeeps designed for visitors of all ages. Skiing is a well-liked winter activity in the snow-covered Solang valley. Instructors monitor skiers and instruct newcomers. Zorbing replaces skiing as the activity of interest when the snow melts.
3. Museum of Himachal Culture and Folk Art: Manali's Museum of Himachal Culture & Folk Art is home to a stunning collection of the area's old and traditional artifacts. The museum is seen to be the ideal location for visitors to get a glimpse of the traditional way of life of the people of Himachal Pradesh.
The old artifacts on exhibit attract experts from all over the world. The museum provides insights into the state's ancient culture and long-forgotten art and handicraft. It is a great place to study ancient civilizations in addition to visitors. This is a great spot to take youngsters to learn about the rich legacy of Himachal Pradesh.
4. Hadimba Temple: Hadimba temple is a tranquil location surrounded by enormous deodar trees, distant from the bustle of city life. The temple is dedicated to Devi Hidimba, the wife of Bhima, one of the five Pandava princes from the illustrious Indian epic Mahabharata.
The Temple is built in Pagoda style with four storeys. With its wooden entrances, walls, and cone-shaped roof, the Hidimba Devi temple is built quite differently from any of the other temples. The three-day Hidimba Devi Festival, which showcases vibrant folk dance performances and draws worshippers from all over the world, is the temple's major draw.
5. Bhrigu Lake: A high-altitude lake called Bhrigu Lake is situated in the Kullu district, around 40 kilometers from Manali. Beautiful meadows, also known as the Bhrigu Lake Meadows, are encountered on the way to the lake. The stunning meadows that rival the alpine meadows in high-altitude areas like Switzerland are not well-known to tourists.
Walking over the vast expanse of grasslands surrounded by the Himalayas' snow-capped peaks feels otherworldly. Bhrigu Lake is the destination for those who are always looking for places to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, the traffic, and the pollution.
6. Hampta Pass: One of the easiest and most enjoyable treks is to Hampta Pass, which is located in the Himachal Pradesh region of Manali. The path is filled with beautiful forms of nature, including thick pine woods, clean glacial valleys, wide meadows, and panoramic views.
The hike is ideal for novices since it is simple to get to and the thrilling experience of crossing the pass. Unlike the majority of treks, this one starts in Manali town rather than a far-off hamlet. The highlight of the journey and unique sight to witness is Chandratal, a crystal-clear lake located at a high height.
7. Manali Gompa: Gadhan Thekchhokling Gompa Monastery is popularly known as Manali Gompa. The Tibetan Monastery was established in 1960 and is an important Buddhist pilgrimage. It is a spiritual center that welcomes Buddhist devotees and people from all over the world. The splendid atmosphere of the monastery is enhanced by the echoes of Buddhist chants and the astounding views of the surroundings are awe-inspiring.
The Gompa houses a giant statue of Lord Buddha and elegant wall paintings. It is renowned for its pagoda-style yellow roof and magnificent architecture. The soothing ambiance of the Gompa illustrates the ideology of Buddhism. You can also purchase Tibetan Handicrafts and carpets at the souvenir shop on the premises.
8. Manali Sanctuary: Manali's main town and city center are both within walking distance of the wildlife sanctuary, which is the best site to explore the area's diverse flora and animals. The sanctuary has a variety of exotic reptiles, birds, animals, and mammals who reside in their natural surroundings.
Manali Sanctuary also offers a wide range of activities to appeal to the fun-loving spirit of the adventurous souls. These include wonderful hiking trails and camping options. For all animal and environment enthusiasts who come to the Manali Wildlife Sanctuary in great numbers to experience what this Paradise feels like, it is without a doubt a paradise on Earth.
9. Naggar Castle: A wonderful old building, the Naggar Castle was constructed by Raja Sidhi Singh in 1460 AD using an amazing fusion of European and Himalayan styles. The castle is built using the regional style of Kathkooni, which combines stone and timber beams.
The castle was altered in 1978 to become a rest home, and more recently by the Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation to become a heritage hotel (HPTDC). The Naggar Castle recently underwent renovations while preserving its original design. Three shrines of religious significance may be found on the property. The works of Nicholas Roerich are displayed in the gallery.
10. Rohtang Pass: Rohtang Pass can only be accessible by vehicle and is about 51 kilometers from Manali. The pass is situated on the Manali-Keylong route at a staggering elevation of 3978 meters. The ultimate and practically mandatory feature of the itinerary while organizing a vacation to Manali is a day off to the Rohtang Pass viewing point.
Rohtang Pass is a favorite among the community of film directors due to its magnificent natural beauty. From "Jab We Met" to "Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani," several blockbusters have been filmed here. You can also try sledding and mountain biking at Rohtang Pass.
To add a bit of fun to your travel, visit Jana waterfall amidst a quaint village. The landscape of Gulaba is another mesmerizing sightseeing place that must not be missed by any nature lover. It is a great place for trekking and offers a treat to your senses. The refreshing setup helps you rejuvenate within minutes.
Similar to our list of top cab vendors offering Manali 1 Day Tour Packages, we have also created the top list for Delhi 1 day tour packages, Chennai 1 day tour packages, Kolkata 1 day tour packages, Hyderabad 1 day tour packages, and Mumbai 1 day tour packages.
If you have an extra day or two or just want to go further from Manali on your Manali 1 Day Tour Packages, then you can choose an exclusive tour to places such as Rohtang Pass (16 km), Manikaran (28 km), Atal Tunnel (17 km), Sissu (27 km) and Kullu (32 km).
Convinced? Hurry get in touch with us to experience the best of Manali in 1 Day!