Himalayan Igloo Manali Entry Fee
- 5550 per person for night stay
Himalayan Igloo Manali Phone
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 48 reviews
Himalayan Igloo Manali Address: Sethan village, Manali, Himachal Pradesh, 175143, India
Manali Tour Packages
Himalayan Igloo Manali Timings
|Monday||12:00 am – 12:00 am|
|Tuesday||12:00 am – 12:00 am|
|Wednesday||12:00 am – 12:00 am|
|Thursday||12:00 am – 12:00 am|
|Friday||12:00 am – 12:00 am|
|Saturday||12:00 am – 12:00 am|
|Sunday||12:00 am – 12:00 am|
Igloos are constructed from compressed snow. The dome-shaped structure provides shelter to those living in extreme winter conditions. The Himalayan Igloos in Manali are situated in the backwoods of the town. They offer an exciting stay option for adventure enthusiasts and nature lovers visiting Manali.
The Himalayan Igloo location is set within evergreen Conifer forests, surrounded by massive snow-covered mountain ranges that blow extremely cold winds. It provides an enthralling experience of living in an igloo in India. You can book a stay in the Himalayan Igloo for living in the fairyland.
Architecture of Himalayan Igloo
Himalayan Igloos are completely made of snow. Each igloo is well furnished to provide a comfortable stay.
Things to do at Himalayan Igloo
Staying at Himalayan Igloo allows you to experience nature at its best. Besides experiencing the stunning natural vistas the best things to do at Himalayan Igloo are:
- Living, eating, and sleeping in a structure of ice is an amazing experience.
- Experience the pleasure of stargazing in Sethan as you unwind in the tranquil atmosphere.
- Bonfire and music are arranged by the organizers, enjoy the dreamy setup to the fullest.
- You can go trekking around the campsite and see the beautiful vegetation of the Himalayas.
- Watch the sunrise above the hills that shine through the deodar, pine, spruce, and walnut forests.
- Set up a barbeque
- Play with snow
- Go skiing and sledding
Entry Fee and Timings of Himalayan Igloo
Charges for one night's stay in the Himalayan Igloo start at INR 5500 per person for adults. It is free for individuals up to 17 years of age. The Himalayan Igloo is open throughout the day.
How to reach Himalayan Igloo
Manali is a popular hill station with connectivity from all major cities of the country. It can be visited by road, rail, and airways. You must reach the hill station to visit the Himalayan Igloo.
By Air: Book a flight to the nearest airport to Manali, Bhuntar Airport in Kullu. You can book a cab from top car rental companies in Manali to cover the 65-kilometer distance and reach the Himalayan Igloo in Manali.
By Road: There are private and state-run buses from all major cities of the country to Manali. The buses will drop you off at the Manali Bus Stand, which is 14 kilometers away from the Himalayan Igloo, but buses do not run on this route. You can hire a private cab or auto-rickshaw from the bus stop to reach the Himalayan Igloo.
By Rail: The nearest railway station is Joginder Nagar Railway Station. You can hire a cab to cover the distance of 146 kilometers from the railway station to Manali.
Local Transport: Himalayan Igloo is located in Sethan Village in Manali. Arrive at Manali via rail, bus, or airways and then take any cab, auto-rickshaw, or bus to Prini. From there you must travel to Sethan village, which is nestled in the Hampta Range in Manali's backwoods.
The route winds its way up into the woods. Soon, you will arrive at Sethan village where you can witness the very old regional homes. Once you arrive at the hamlet, you need to make your way down to the campsite to spend the night in an Igloo.
Interesting facts about the Himalayan Igloo
- Himalayan Igloo is an offbeat accommodation option in Manali which is available only for 2 months.
- The igloos are eco-friendly and take a lot of effort to build.
- The Himalayan Igloo facility was first started 5 years ago.
- It is a one-of-its-kind experience in India.
- The snow structure is warm and cozy despite the extreme weather.
- Meals and hot drinks are arranged by the camp organizer.
Things to keep in mind while visiting Himalayan Igloo
- Carry warm clothes, trekking shoes, winter essentials, and medicines when visiting the Himalayan Igloo.
- The weather is extremely cold and may not be suitable for those with major health concerns.
- Adhere to the instructions and make sure you have a thorough itinerary in paper form with you.
- Carry cash and paper maps with you all the time.
- Do not throw trash or dirty the pristine natural surroundings.
Manali is a popular hill station in North India known for its snow capped mountains, abundant greenery and pleasant environment. To explore the popular sightseeing places of Manali, book a Manali Tour package with us and have a great time with your family and friends. Manali Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA, makes sure you have a memorable holiday experience in this pristine hill station. Please fill the Contact Us form to get in touch with us.