Him Valley Amusement & Cultural Park Manali Entry Fee
- 200 per person
Him Valley Amusement & Cultural Park Manali Phone
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 47 reviews
Him Valley Amusement & Cultural Park Manali Address: Leh Manali Hwy, Bahang, Himachal Pradesh, 175103, India
Manali Tour Packages
Him Valley Amusement & Cultural Park Manali Timings
|Monday||11:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Tuesday||11:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Wednesday||11:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Thursday||11:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Friday||11:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Saturday||11:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Sunday||11:00 am – 10:00 pm|
Situated on the Leh-Manali highway, the Him Valley Amusement & Cultural Park is the first amusement park in the pristine hill station of Manali that is widely renowned for its excellent collection of different rides, tasty food, professional staff, and reasonable pricing. It was established in the year 2013 and since then, it has been drawing the attention of tourists from all walks of life for all the right reasons.
A perfect weekend getaway location for people to have a great time with their loved ones, the Him Valley Amusement & Cultural Park promises to offer boundless fun and entertainment with a kind of adventure that will leave you enthralled for many days.
Combining the best of state-of-the-art facilities with ample enjoyment options, the park encourages you to get out of your comfort zone and do something out-of-the-box rather than just sitting at home. This is a kind of attraction that works great for travelers of all kinds and can be visited for a half-day excursion.
Things to do at Him Valley Amusement & Cultural Park, Manali
- Visit the amusement park to test the daredevil inside you. Revolving Tower, Bungee Jumping, and the Swing Chair are a few of the adrenaline-filled activities that are a hit among the tourists there. Depending on your overall strength and stamina, you can give a shot to the activity you like the most.
- Head to the water park to have fun with your buddies around the water. Along with the many water rides, the water body of Him Valley Park also features a boating facility for your utmost enjoyment.
- Take some time out for cultural shows like Puppet Show, Himachali Natti Dance, and Punjabi Bhangra to enjoy your visit to this unspoiled site the most. It’s undoubtedly a great way for people to relax and unwind after trying their hand at adventurous sports.
- Sit close to the bonfire at night when the sky is filled with countless sparkling stars and have fun with others by engaging yourself in various games. There is also an open disco with a DJ floor where you can dance to your heart.
- Discover the flavors of a wide range of lip-smacking cuisines served at the on-site restaurants of Him Valley Park. The indoor food court presents an exclusive menu to cater to all taste buds. So, whether you like Indian, Chinese, Continental, Italian, or local Himachali dishes, you can find something of your interest here.
Entry Fee and Timings of Him Valley Amusement & Cultural Park, Manali
Although the entry fee to visit the Him Valley Amusement & Cultural Park is only INR 200 per person, its charges vary for different types of rides, slides, and other attractions.
Talking about the timings, this leisure and recreational site welcomes people from 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM on all days and the recommended exploration time is 4-5 hours.
Best Time to Visit Him Valley Amusement & Cultural Park, Manali
Both the summer and winter seasons are considered ideal for visiting the Him Valley Amusement & Cultural Park in Manali. During summer i.e., from March to June, the overall weather remains pleasant with an average temperature varying from 10 degrees to 22-degree Celsius, making it apt for tourists to take a tour of the popular sightseeing places in Manali in their own comfort.
During winter which starts in October and continues until February, the entire region is beautifully covered in a thick white sheet of snow, which adds to the beauty of this hill station. Not only this, but you will also get to see its charming countryside along with some jaw-dropping views of the snow-capped peaks that are hard to observe anywhere else in India.
How to Reach Him Valley Amusement & Cultural Park, Manali?
Located at a distance of only 3 km from Manali Bus Stand and 4.4 km from Mall Road, the Him Valley Amusement & Cultural Park can be easily accessed by locals and tourists via local transport.
Choose to walk on foot if you love strolling around. However, if you have a shortage of time, you can look for an auto-rickshaw or a bus to cover the entire distance within a few minutes. Alternatively, there is an option of booking a private cab from the list of top car rental companies in Manali for experiencing a hassle-free commutation to your desired location.
Please note that to reach Manali by air, you need to board a flight to Kullu-Manali Airport, which is 54 km away from the center of the town. However, if you’re planning to travel via railways, then the Joginder Nagar Railway Station is the nearest railhead that connects this hill station to the other metro cities of India.
Book an all-inclusive Manali tour package with us to enjoy your Manali tour exactly the way you’ve envisioned. We at Manali Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA, offer a variety of travel packages that can be customized to suit your varied holiday needs. Depending on your 1-day, 2-day, and a 3-day visit to Manali, our team of experts also help you create an itinerary that helps you cover all the must-visit sightseeing attractions. To know more about our services in detail, we request you to fill out the Contact Us form.